A Mother's Love.

A blog about the love I have in my heart for my two daughters and the desire I have to add to my family again. Lilly Anna here with me on Earth born October 27, 2006 and Daisy Arabella whom I lost to Trisomy 13 or 18 when she was stillborn at 36 weeks and 3 days on January 26, 2009.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have been super busy.

I know I need to post a new blog soon. I have been super busy the last week! I have some great news to share, but not just yet. I did begin taking the Met. last Thursday. My glucose levels and thyroid were perfect, but my insulin resistance was on the high side. ( Another marker for PCOS) So, I guess I have been diagnosed with it at this point. I pray the Metformin starts doing it's job soon. It seems to be helping already. Along with the diet I am doing. I have lost 7lbs. so far. So, I am getting ready for whatever God may have in store for me. I want to be as healthy as possible for this journey called life.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog